We have been monitoring the progression of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) as we are sure many of you have, and while we are being told the risk for our area remains low, we want to take a moment to emphasize the importance of the health and safety of all employees of our communities. Please review the information below regarding the measures and precautions we are taking as the manager of your building and what all of you can do to help promote your well-being as well as those around you.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO ASK BEFORE ALL APPOINTMENTS:
• 1- Have you recently traveled to an area with known local spread of COVID-19?
• 2- Have you come into close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has a laboratory
confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 14 days?
• 3- Do you have a fever (greater than 100.4 F or 38.0 C) or symptoms of lower respiratory illness such as a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
WHAT CAN WE ALL DO?
• Immediately contact management if an employee becomes ill and it is thought it may be COVID-19.
• Practice proper hygiene; wash hands often with soap and water for at least 30 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes.
• Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, or cough and sneeze into your upper sleeve.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched common surfaces (i.e. telephones, computers, etc.).
• Try not to use other employees' phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment.
• Avoid shaking hands and always wash your hands after physical contact with others.
• Avoid exposure to anyone who appears ill.
• Please sanitize any materials that you bring into and take from you clients home.
Thank you for your cooperation!!!