Licensed Mental Health Clinician /
Licensed (Independent) Clinical Social Worker (LMHC/LICSW/LCSW)
• Licensed Clinician
• Master's in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or closely related field and a RI/MA LMHC/LICSW with 3 years of post-Masters experience
The Clinician will:
• Provide high quality mental health assessment and treatment services to children, adults and families in home-based or outreach programs
• Ensure compliance and to maintain standards of care stipulated by OSB policies and procedures, Medicaid, Managed Care Organizations and other applicable regulations
• Attend staff meetings and trainings as required and to regularly meet with his/her supervisor in accordance with OSB policies and to carry out supervisory directives to ensure quality and efficient practice
• Perform all professional and administrative functions as required to provide appropriate services to clients including adequate, complete, and timely documentation of client record materials, billing, reports, etc.
Excellent benefit package, competitive salary, paid vacations, sick time and personal time. Wonderful working environment and more.
Those clinicians who meet the minimum requirements and have experience in mental health and behavioral health are encouraged to apply!