Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst (LABA)
• Preferred Master's in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) or certification in Cognitive and Behavioral Psychology Organization.
• Will consider a Bachelor's, Master's in psychology or education with strong post-degree training in ABA, cognitive and behavioral psychology.
• Preferred current certification by the Behavior Analysis Certification Board at the graduate level (BCBA) or licensing as LABA. Will consider candidates who have completed or are working towards completion of BCaBA.
• At least three years relevant experience post degree.
• Experience and expertise with both autism-spectrum and psychiatric populations strongly preferred.
• Experience in evaluation and treatment of children with serious behavioral problems required.
• Experience in development and implementation of staff training curricula strongly preferred.
• Full-time position at Bay Coast Behavioral, in which clinician performs functional behavioral analyses, generates related behavioral plans and trains all staff in their application.
• Provides training and supervision of line staff in all policies and procedures, particularly those specific to this developmentally disordered population.
• Consults with families and caregivers
• Successful candidate must possess basic computer skills in order to use a variety of electronic systems to access and/or maintain personal employment-related data, satisfy required annual trainings, and use job-specific applications and email.
Excellent benefit package, competitive salary, paid vacations, sick time and personal time. Wonderful working environment and more.
Those who meet the minimum requirements and have experience in mental health, behavioral health, counseling, human services, and psychology are encouraged to apply!